Optical Character Recognition
The electronic conversion of images of typed, handwritten or printed text into machine-encoded text, readable by word processing.
Gatekeeper uses Optical Character Recognition technology for its search engine, allowing businesses to index, extract and analyse their metadata.
Gatekeeper's OCR engine also allows businesses to:
- Unlock the value of contract data
- Automatically link documents to their key contract records
- Search for contracts across all data-points
- See search results by contract, vendor or file name
- Search for specific contract clauses and language
- Search data and language across digital and handwritten formats.